Template user profile RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All;

i received some problem on my Vista Ultimate

each time when i log in to my account "Crystal" after restart the PC, system will popup the profile is a template profile!!All the setting in the profile is a whole new one! I guess that my copy of Vista is unable to create a new user profile when i log in.

Last time before i log off this user account , for some reason of my testing job,  i deleted the user "Crystal" profile, removed this user account and then Add a new one which also named "Crystal" and is entitile "Admin" privilege.

i can see there is no a "Crystal" folder in " C:\Users" but there is a folder named "TEMP".

(Why i need to delete the user profile last time? since i received another error message when i log in: " the Group Policy Clienet Service failed the login.Access is denied". but i checked that the "Group Policy Client Service "is enable)

the same problem happened on 2 different PCs under 2 different users but both of them are using Vista Ultimate.

i tried system restore but it cannot resoved the problem.

some information about my Vista Ultimate and the user account is as follow:

(1) join domain

(2) not a roaming profile

(3) the problem just happened on Vista..Everything is OK in Windows XP (so. . . . . my user account is normal)

i will so appreciated if you could help me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks and Regards

Crystal

Sunday, August 5, 2007 9:07 AM