Log is not being created by Standard User Analyzer RRS feed

• Question

• I executed an application using standard user analyzer.

Got the message in debugger information (Executing: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit 5\Standard User Analyzer\SUAnalyzerSrv.exe" exportlogs "C:\Users\vn3456\AppData\Local\Temp\sua" "C:\Windows"

Returned : 0) in debug info.

But I am getting an error "Failed to load log file C:\users\vn3456\AppData\local\temp\sua: No (valid) log file found.

I checked the directory "C:\users\vn3456\AppData\local\temp\sua" but I did not find any log there, even it is returning error code 0.

Please help me out to find the possible reasons of missing log.

Thanks in Advance!!

Kunal

Sunday, April 11, 2010 2:22 PM

All replies

• I am not sure but I suppose problem might be due to the specified Target Application(Batch File).

I am specifying Target application "C:\MST\MST.bat".

Please guide me for the same.

Kunal

Monday, April 12, 2010 8:03 AM
  • i know this is an old thread but im having the same problem.  Im using act 5.6 and app verifier 4.0.  Just installed ACT running it as a standard user, and i get this for every app that im trying to test.  i can save the log file, and point SUA to it, but i still get this.  frustrating to say the least.
    Ok, so I changed my name...you can still call me Tom if you like. It's a...jump...to conclusions...mat.
    Wednesday, August 4, 2010 2:51 PM