Windows 7 startup RRS feed

• Question

• When I startup my laptop I get a message "configuring windows do not turn off computer". After about 5 minutes I get a message "failed to configure windows". This is just a recent thing, can you tell me what is wrong. Thankyou
    Wednesday, October 6, 2010 12:44 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for the post!

Here’s another similar thread as yours, please refer to http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/99a1e8f6-5939-43f4-b884-1b48f85555fa/ , follow the answer to fix the problem.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, October 14, 2010 7:57 AM
    Friday, October 8, 2010 7:44 AM

All replies

• You have probably got a failed upgrade that is corrupted. You can either deselect the most recent update that is failing, or try doing a system restore to before your last updates and try doing them again.

MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 5, MCITP x 3

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please subscribe to my podcast Trancendance Podcast

View my MCP Certifications
    Wednesday, October 6, 2010 12:54 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for the post!

Here’s another similar thread as yours, please refer to http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/99a1e8f6-5939-43f4-b884-1b48f85555fa/ , follow the answer to fix the problem.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, October 14, 2010 7:57 AM
    Friday, October 8, 2010 7:44 AM