none
How to remove New and Delete buttons from Security Group page for non-administrator users ? RRS feed

• Question

• I have some sub-administrators user ,so they can manage users in groups (i.e. add/remove users from group)but can't create new group and delete group.

How can we hide/remove new and Delete button from Security Group pages but rest of buttons required to manage groups members ?

Is there any way to create SET and MPRs to manage these buttons as we can easily manage left Navigation link through SET and MPRs ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prabal Pratap Singh

Friday, November 30, 2012 5:58 AM

All replies

• Thanks Gaston Thomasi for you replay .

Please correct me if i am wrong.

If we create new page for Security Group and apply MPR (i.e. sub-administration can view this new link for Security Group Page e.g Global Search),new Security Group page will have only Details button to view details of selected Security Group ,rest of buttons(i.e. Join ,Leave ,Add member and Remove member) will also hide.

My requirement is,when a sub-administrator login to FIM Portal : just hide/remove New and Delete buttons from Security Group page ,rest of buttons required to manage Security Group members.

Friday, November 30, 2012 8:30 AM