none
Issue with using custom field for portfolio analysis project prioritization... RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I created a new project custom field, numeric, to be used to prioritize projects in portfolio analysis. I then went in, and for 9 projects made the values 1 through 9, created the portfolio analysis, ran it, and they were prioritized with 9 the highest and 1 the lowest, and everything seemed to work.

Then I went in and changed one of the values using a PDP. This is where it started to get pretty funky. When I look at the view in Project Center, any value I change is blanked out, yet when I edit the field, the value looks like it's there??? I've deleted the field and retried this with similar results.

Then I went and deleted the analysis, recreated it, and IT read the value as blank, even though when I edit using a PDP it's there, plain as day.. Has this been reported before, anyone else experience? I've looked at it and changed and published in Project Pro with the same results. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Ray

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 6:38 PM