TV TUner driver issue RRS feed

• Question

• has anyone been able to install a TV Tuner Winfast TV2000 Expert from Leadtek onto a RC1 5600 Vista after a "fresh" install?
    Saturday, October 7, 2006 9:48 AM

All replies

• yea i am having a similar problem with the same device and operating system under device mannager it says it is working properly and i installed the drivers and everything but when i go to windows media center and try to set up tv. I get a message saying "the tv signal can not be configured becasue not tv tuner hardware was detected please insure your hardware is installed correctly if you do not have tuner hardware, you may purchase a tuner online from windows market place"

Let me know if you figure any thing out.

• Proposed as answer by anabaptist Saturday, September 10, 2011 11:33 AM
    Friday, October 13, 2006 4:14 AM
  •  

Hi!

Windows Vista doesn't recognize my TV tuner card. After installing old XP drivers, the BLUE Screen apears and Vista falls like the driver installation.

Does anybady know where can I find Windows Vista driver for  WINfast TV2000 XP EXPERT PCI - TV tuner card?

If enyone ca help me please contact pnegoslav@sbb.co.yu

Thx

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 3:05 PM
  • Hi,

I too getting exactly same message with my ATI HDTV Wonder TV Tuner card. Any suggestions Please.
    Tuesday, November 28, 2006 6:04 PM
  • i'm having the same issue... the latest xp drivers and PVR app work fine in vista, but media centre says tuner not found.  i think it has to do with MCE looking for a vista certified tuner card.

i've emailed leadtek asking them about support for this tuner under vista's MCE tonight... we'll see what they say.

-Ian

Sunday, December 3, 2006 7:36 AM
  • You should try the old XP drivers if they are certified drivers they should work this means that they need to have an MSI installer, I tried this with my Diamond 550 PVR TV-Tuner and it works just fine.  I didn't try using the video software that the tuner came with.
    Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:02 PM
  • I have the same problem with leadtek 1ooo it worked fine in xp then i upgraded to vista all drivers say ok but pvr stop working after a few seconds and media centre say no tuner. i also have a compro 500 usb tv and it works fine on my vista laptop. on the leadtek cd it has a folder marked vista drivers and the box says vista cerified and i installed them seperate but still no luck
    Thursday, August 30, 2007 1:23 PM
  • i have the same problem
    Saturday, September 10, 2011 11:31 AM