SfB for Android : Chrome and Android Contacts associations? RRS feed

• Question

• For regular Skype, when I click on a telephone link in Chrome or the Android Contacts apps, I get prompted whether to used the regular dialler or Skype. I do not have such a choice for SfB. Is there a way to get that integration for SfB?

Thanks!

Thursday, August 30, 2018 4:04 PM

Answers

• Hi Blue_Craig,

Yes, this function just exist in development of SFB call, if you want to associations between Chrome/Contacts and SfB, I cannot find a way to achieve it.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, September 3, 2018 8:54 AM

All replies

• This method just could be achieved by the development.Add these monitor event to a button, when users click the button in app, android will promote a message " SFB would like to start a call"

You could refer to the following link.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skype-sdk/skype-for-business-uris/androidcall

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, August 31, 2018 9:07 AM
  • Thanks. That would help if I were building my own software to call Sfb. It doesn't seem like it would help associations between Chrome/Contacts and SfB.

Thanks

Friday, August 31, 2018 2:20 PM
  • Hi Blue_Craig,

Yes, this function just exist in development of SFB call, if you want to associations between Chrome/Contacts and SfB, I cannot find a way to achieve it.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Monday, September 3, 2018 8:54 AM
  • Hi,

Are there any updates for this issue, if the reply is helpful, please try to mark it as an answer,  it will help others who have similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Thursday, September 6, 2018 7:39 AM