Application Compatibility Manager not refreshing after re-deploying toolkit RRS feed

• Question

• I deployed the tool in our environment and it collected the data as expected. We remediated several applications (i.e. removed, updated, etc.) and I have re-deployed the tool to the collection in SCCM. I can see the new BKT files coming in to the server, but the ACT Manager reports all have the old information. How do I get the new results to show in the manager console?
    Friday, June 17, 2016 7:06 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please make sure to install all updates and configure in right way:

Now Available: An Update for the System Center Configuration Manager Upgrade Assessment Tool
    https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2016/03/31/now-available-an-update-for-the-system-center-configuration-manager-upgrade-assessment-tool/

For further troubleshooting, please contact Server support for further help:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=windowsserver

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Please mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful.

If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, June 20, 2016 9:53 AM
  • Thank you for the information, but this doesn't answer my question in any way. I installed the tool you linked, all updates are posted and my configuration of ACT is correct (as far as I know, not much documentation, which is why I posted here). The tool you linked does not have any affect on ACT synchronization of the information the ACT tool collects.

Since you cannot/will not answer, I will take your other advice and post in a different forum. Perhaps I will get a rational answer then. I will keep this open, as I believe this is still the best forum for this topic.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 11:37 AM