none
Plugged in, Not Charging RRS feed

• Question

• My Samsung Laptop was working fine till I saw a notification in power option stating " To extend your laptops battery life set the charging limit to 80%" so I clicked yes. So after this my laptop now when it is charging and reaches 80% of charge it says plugged in, Not Charging. But after few months I wanted to do 100% charge but after that I was unable to undo this option which was there in power option now which is missing after many of the windows updates
    • Edited by K. S Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:41 AM
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:30 AM

Answers

• This is probably an external software which manage power and power options in your Laptop. It is best to search for power option or look into Samsung utilities and software.
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:49 AM
  • Some notebooks have their own battery software and have options for a "green" and full mode. The ones I've seen that are set for green mode will not fully charge the battery. Look in the system tray to see if you have any icon in there, or if not look in Programs and Features to see if one is installed.
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:23 PM

All replies

• This is probably an external software which manage power and power options in your Laptop. It is best to search for power option or look into Samsung utilities and software.
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:49 AM
  • Some notebooks have their own battery software and have options for a "green" and full mode. The ones I've seen that are set for green mode will not fully charge the battery. Look in the system tray to see if you have any icon in there, or if not look in Programs and Features to see if one is installed.
    Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:23 PM