none
Project Server and SharePoint Server 2013 Language Packs RRS feed

• Question

• Does anybody know when will we have language packs for Project Server and SharePoint Server 2013? I found out only for SharePoint Foundation (final) and for SharePoint 2013 Preview version.

I need them because in the languange I am using there are some missing help boxes and they will help me post here the screens in English.

Thank you.

Best regards, Ricardo Segawa - Segawas Projetos / Microsoft Partner

Thursday, December 20, 2012 12:29 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Project Server 2013 Language Packs are part of Office Server 2013 Language Packs. You can download them from the same source as the software itself: MSDN, etc.

Best,

Renke

http://www.holert.com Project Management with MS Project - Oldenburg, Berlin, Munich/Germany

• Edited by Renke Holert Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by R.Segawa Friday, December 21, 2012 2:00 PM
    Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:44 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Project Server 2013 Language Packs are part of Office Server 2013 Language Packs. You can download them from the same source as the software itself: MSDN, etc.

Best,

Renke

http://www.holert.com Project Management with MS Project - Oldenburg, Berlin, Munich/Germany

• Edited by Renke Holert Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:45 PM
    • Marked as answer by R.Segawa Friday, December 21, 2012 2:00 PM
    Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:44 PM
  • Hi Renke,

I found it.

Thank you.

Friday, December 21, 2012 2:00 PM
  • Hi Renke,

I installed the bits together with SharePoint and Project Server. Comparing with the setup of the Brazilian Portuguese version of the apps, it happened two issues at both Configuration Wizards, the SharePoint and the Farm, but I overcame them. After that the PWA worked flawlessly in the desired language and I have the option to change languages.

Thank you again,

Sunday, December 23, 2012 1:48 PM
  • Hello.

Excuse me I'm writing in this post. 

But I have a problem.

I just installed a spanish language pack for Project Server 2013. The problem is the following: I have an user who is administrator of the PWA. When He goes into the portal, we can't see the options to change settings and manage the iste. It means, after I installed the language package, my user administrator have no options to customize the site. It's like the permissions disappeared.

Hope, You can help me.

Geraldo Peralta

Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:36 PM
  • Hi Geraldo,

Probably this Project Administrator is not the Project Server site collection administrator. You should include this user at the PWA home page clicking in Configuration - Site Configurarion and include this user in the site permissions with Total Control. I think this should solve the issue.

Thursday, June 26, 2014 6:52 PM