Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have a system on a network running windows 7 Pro x64 version and microsoft office 2007 pro plus. I am encountering an issue where a single user is unable to open certificates in microsoft publisher (also 2007). She can open other publisher documents and all other programs work well except for certificates.

I have taken multiple steps to troubleshoot the issue being: I have done an office repair both offline and online versions. I have totally uninstalled office and then reinstalled it, I have renamed and resave the certificate in a different location and I have deleted the user's profile on the local pc and recreated it.

The user is able to open certificates through a citrix session using publisher on the citrix server but not on the local machine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Monday, January 5, 2015 5:56 PM

All replies

• Hi all,

I have a system on a network running windows 7 Pro x64 version and microsoft office 2007 pro plus. I am encountering an issue where a single user is unable to open certificates in microsoft publisher (also 2007). She can open other publisher documents and all other programs work well except for certificates.

I have taken multiple steps to troubleshoot the issue being: I have done an office repair both offline and online versions. I have totally uninstalled office and then reinstalled it, I have renamed and resave the certificate in a different location and I have deleted the user's profile on the local pc and recreated it.

The user is able to open certificates through a citrix session using publisher on the citrix server but not on the local machine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Monday, July 1, 2019 1:05 AM
  • The primary solution to fix this issue is to close the certificates and re-open it again, uninstalled and install again, change file location and try to open again. If you are not getting any sufficient output after all these tricks then I suggest you contact tech support of Microsoft.
    Tuesday, July 9, 2019 12:35 AM