Switching windows on mouse hover? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Is it possible to switch between opened application windows when i hover the application tabs on the taskbar?
    For example, if i have 3 applications opened - mozilla browser, notepad and pdf document if i want to switch the application windows with the mouse i have to click on application tab in the task bar. My question is if it is possible to switch application windows without clicking on the application tab in the task bar and just switching them with a mouse hover over the application tab?

Thanks! 

Saturday, May 28, 2011 9:30 PM

Answers

• It is possible using TweakUI.

The setting can be found in "mouse" -> "x-mouse"

Monday, May 30, 2011 8:52 AM
  • Have you tried going into the Ease of Access Center -> Make the mouse easier to use and ensure that the option "Activate a windows by hovering over it with the mouse” is selected?

Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:33 PM

All replies

• It is possible using TweakUI.

The setting can be found in "mouse" -> "x-mouse"

Monday, May 30, 2011 8:52 AM
  • I tried TweakUI but it switched windows only if the mouse is hovering application windows but it doesn't switch the windows if the mouse is hovering the application tabs in the task bar.
    Monday, May 30, 2011 4:43 PM
  • Have you tried going into the Ease of Access Center -> Make the mouse easier to use and ensure that the option "Activate a windows by hovering over it with the mouse” is selected?

Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:33 PM