RMS with FCI RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Few queries about AD RMS , really appreciate if somebody help me on this

When I try to add a file classification [using 2012 R2 FCI] to RMS protected files , it fails ..if I keep the same file as not AD RMS protected , the classification rule work and apply the classification..Could I know why it fails , I already enabled & added my file server into RMS super users group...

I created a file management task to apply RMS template to classified files and it work perfectly , but again if the file is already applied with a different AD RMS template, then my management task is not changing that template to what I specified in the task

In TUD environment , how the client in forest1 know about the licensing server in forest2 which issued the license to author who is located in the forest2 ? pls give me some URL/info about AD RMS client discovery in TUD env

Thanks & Regards

Krishna

Thursday, June 5, 2014 8:38 AM

All replies

• If it's protected by another RMS server (with exchanged TUD) then Super User isn't going to help. The license will be requested against the other RMS server and that user will not exist there.

Is that the scenario?

Thursday, June 5, 2014 9:31 PM
  • no eddie , in my first query about FCI , thre is only 1 RMS server[single forest, single domain]
    Tuesday, June 10, 2014 8:02 AM