Skype for business IM in conference RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all!

Please, tell me what settings to change in order to log chat in the conference was in the html coding?

In this moment I see IM log through 2 users in html coding, but in conference I see next:

"Я
    отправил
    по
    почте
    инструкцию"

It's problem only with Russian message, if text is in English - no problem.

Maybe someone solved this problem.

P.S. Skype for business Server 2015

Monday, July 24, 2017 5:37 AM

Answers

• I found resolve my problem. FYI

I'm use report server.

Trouble was in encoding message russian symbols. They get next route UTF8 to HTML. When i load log IM conference i see message in HTML and see "abracodabra" =). When i did set to recoded in UTF-8 i saw messages in normal state.
    Thank you!

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, July 28, 2017 7:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by Vyacheslav Moroz Friday, July 28, 2017 7:50 AM
    Friday, July 28, 2017 7:15 AM

All replies

• Hi vyacheslav.

I will do more research and update you later.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:56 AM
  • Hi Vyacheslav Moroz,

For your issue, in order to narrow down the issue, please help us confirm the following questions:

1.Did you mean that when you run Export-CsArchivingData to view Skype IM log, you can’t view it with HTML formatting?
    2.How did you open it, did you open it with Internet Explorer?
    3.Could you please give us a screenshot?

If you use IE to open the file, please try to change Encoding to “Auto detect”, then test again.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 8:03 AM
  • I found resolve my problem. FYI

I'm use report server.

Trouble was in encoding message russian symbols. They get next route UTF8 to HTML. When i load log IM conference i see message in HTML and see "abracodabra" =). When i did set to recoded in UTF-8 i saw messages in normal state.
    Thank you!

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, July 28, 2017 7:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by Vyacheslav Moroz Friday, July 28, 2017 7:50 AM
    Friday, July 28, 2017 7:15 AM
  • I am glad that you have resolved the issue, you could mark your reply as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Friday, July 28, 2017 7:17 AM