[Windows 7 Taskbar View] Date Disappeared RRS feed

• Question

• I used to have the date and time showing on my taskbar, but the date has disappeared and only the time is showing. How can I view both the date and time again?

Thanks!

Thursday, October 13, 2016 6:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please try to:
      1. Right click on taskbar (where no icons on it)
      2. Select "Properties"

3. Uncheck on "Use small icons"

... You will see both Date and Time on your taskbar ...

Regards,
    Ashidacchi
    Friday, October 14, 2016 12:53 AM
  • Hi,

I suggest you right-click the taskbar and make sure the Lock the taskbar option is checked on.

Also, this issue can also be caused by improper DPI, please choose more proper one by following this guide:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/443-dpi-display-size-settings-change.html

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, October 16, 2016 2:58 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please try to:
      1. Right click on taskbar (where no icons on it)
      2. Select "Properties"

3. Uncheck on "Use small icons"

... You will see both Date and Time on your taskbar ...

Regards,
    Ashidacchi
    Friday, October 14, 2016 12:53 AM
  • Hi,

I suggest you right-click the taskbar and make sure the Lock the taskbar option is checked on.

Also, this issue can also be caused by improper DPI, please choose more proper one by following this guide:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/443-dpi-display-size-settings-change.html

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, October 16, 2016 2:58 PM