Outgoing mail limit RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I have a customer who wants to send outbound mails for 3000 users of different domain and those mails should not be blocked by the FOPE is that possible.Please help me out.

Delshi

Friday, March 30, 2012 3:55 PM

All replies

•  yes
    Tuesday, April 3, 2012 5:55 PM
  • Hi

Thanks for your reply!

I would like to know the procedure to prevent the mails from getting blocked also I would like to know the limit for sending outgoing mails for standalone domain along with an article so that I help out my cx more efficiently.

Delshi

Wednesday, April 4, 2012 11:54 AM
  • First of all 3,000 emails is not that much for FOPE we send that many in an hour.  Second are you saying send out 3,000 emails to 3,000 different domains, or 3,000 emails to one domain.  If 3,000 to the same domain, than FOPE is not your concern but rather the receiving domain.  I know that YAHOO will throttle you if you attempt to shoot 3,000 messages to it.

• Edited by G-r-e-g Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:14 PM
    Wednesday, April 4, 2012 10:14 PM
  • Hello

It depends how you are trying to send an email. Various factors are been involved and there are some predefined thresholds been set in FOPE. We need to consider the FOPE subscription and compare the thresholds and meet the requirement.

As we are trying to achieve this there is a high possibility that the senders email address might get enlisted under the Banned Sender list with Microsoft or might come under the IP Blocklist (Internal) Tracking followed by FOPE.

Please get in touch with the FOPE Technical Support Team for further updates.

Saturday, April 7, 2012 1:36 AM