none
About exportflow RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I have two agents HR and AD.
    AD is projected and HR is joined.

In AD db I have 5 rows lets call them 1,2,3,4,5.
    I can join 1,2 and 3 with HR but 3 and 4 has no match in HR.
    I have a rules extension export flow on attribute initial in AD agent.
    When I run full sync on AD the MapAttributesForExport is called 5 times one for each object.

When I call full sync on HR the MapAttributesForExport is called 3 times.
    I thought is would call MapAttributesForExport 5 times one for each.

I assume it will only call MapAttributesForExport for those object that can be matched to AD.
    Is that correct understood?

//Tony

Wednesday, September 5, 2018 12:54 PM

All replies

• MapAttributes for Export will be called once for each flow rule that uses a rules extension that would have flowed data normally,  per object being synchronized.

Since you have 5 AD objects that have projected into the MV, each of these five would have that method called (assuming that you have 1 advanced flow rule and there is data in it). The full sync touches all five of those objects.

When you full sync HR it touches all the objects trying to join the disconnectors to the MV but if it is unsuccessful then it stops, unless there is a projection rule. If it is already joined then it runs import attribute flow, provisioning and then export attribute flow. So since you only have 3 objects joined and the other two fail, you only see it run three times.

David Lundell, Twitter | Hire Identity Managed | FIM Best Practices book | How to Be an MVP in Life book

Friday, December 7, 2018 11:15 PM