none
Print Preview Does Not Match with Print Result

Question

• Hi all expert,

Currently I have one Server 2008 R2 used for remote desktop server for my Korean users to access Axapta3.0

This server has no problem for print any Sales Order, Purchase Order from Axapta3.0 client in Korean language.

We intend to migrate this server to Server 2016, but there has printing problem in this server.

For preview it works perfectly, but print result it mix Korean with some garble characters.

This result even happened if print on pdf soft copy, this make me suspect is nothing to do in printer drivers.

Below is the steps I have been done.

1. Running Windows update patch all the latest patches.

2. Set Non-Unicode Program running in Korean (without doing this can't even preview in proper).

3. Install vendor driver and using Remote Easy Print driver; result same.

4. Install Adobe Reader Korean version. 

What else I can done to solve this.

Appreciate any input from all the experts.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kenny

Monday, July 2, 2018 1:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    Based on the complexity and the specific situation, we need do more researches. If we have any updates or any thoughts about this issue, we will keep you posted as soon as possible. Your kind understanding is appreciated. If you have further information during this period, you could post it on the forum, which help us understand and analyze this issue comprehensively.
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and patience.
    Best Regards,

Frank

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, July 3, 2018 7:23 AM