none
Where to set a Task content type button = a certain % Complete RRS feed

• Question

• In the task form, if I enter 50% in the % complete field, the task status shows In Progress.

Adding an In Progress button to the bottom of the form (next to Approve/Reject) returns 100% complete and the task status obviously changes to Completed.

Is there some way to assign a task content type button to a specific % Complete?

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:49 PM

All replies

• Hi, i am not sure i understand the issue. is this in the Sharepoint migration tool? can you provide more details 

Thank you

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 8:29 PM
  • I guess I am in the wrong forum.  We are rolling out Sharepoint 2016 on premise standard version.  When a user is assigned a task in a workflow, he can input 50% in the % complete field which will result in the Task Status changing to In Progress.  I recently added a Completed button and an In Progress button adjacent to the standard Approve/Reject/Save/Cancel buttons in the task form.  In this case, the In Progress button simply adds 100% to the % Complete field.  I was interested to know if there was some particular location within the SP system that sets % Complete = to a button that has been selected.  Hitting Approve/Reject = 100% completed.

Can you direct me to the correct forum for such questions?  Thanks.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 8:46 PM