none
Image URL needs to migrate from excel column to SQL Table RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have excel sheet contains columns images having Image and also URL in the link(Open) which is in attached screen shot.

We cant load images in sql table. But I want to load URL Which mouse  pointing to OPEN Link then it shows URL Visible. else no.

Can you please help me out on this different situation

?

Friday, September 20, 2019 2:34 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

So when you import, what happens?

Arthur

MyBlog

Twitter

Friday, September 20, 2019 2:44 PM
  • How do you import images onto an excel worksheet? I would love to learn 

how to do that.

Friday, September 20, 2019 3:10 PM
  • I want to Upload above URL. Is this possible ?

Thanks,

Sunday, September 22, 2019 2:40 PM
  • Hi Srisai4me,

As Arthur already asked, what is happening when you are trying to load such column?

Do you have a Data Flow Task with Excel Source Adapter and OLEDB Destination?

Please share a screen shot of it.

Sunday, September 22, 2019 3:19 PM
  • Hi Srisai4me,

The following links will be helpful:

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, September 23, 2019 8:43 AM
  • Hi Yitzhak Khabinsky,

Yes, I Have a dataflow task in ssis package and I am looping all these type of files in for each loop container and loading these files in to table using OLEDB Destination.

While loading these column IT is loading as Open not the hiddenHyperlink. My requirement is to Load the URL in to table.

Thanks

Monday, September 23, 2019 1:33 PM
  • Hi Srisai4me, 

It seems that SSIS excel source will read the value to display but not the link in it.

Please edit the hyperlink in excel, then copy the value of address to text to display.

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 9:12 AM
  • Hi Mona,

Thanks for the update. But Generally I cant able to touch or open these files. these are coming from client and ii should load as it is with out open or modifiying those . I have to loop these and load in to staging tables.

Any suggestion could be gr8 

Thanks

Monday, September 30, 2019 9:52 AM
  • Hi Srisai4me,

May I know if you can get this link?

If so, please create new source file.

Best Regards,

Mona

MSDN Community Support

Friday, October 4, 2019 9:08 AM