vista wont start !! RRS feed

• Question

• hi, i recently started havin troubles with my e machine computer about a month ago, it started cutting off after the green bar loaded, then it started showin me the screen, "start windows repair" or "start windows normally", i tried both, and windows normally just fails after a disc check, if it even stays on that long and repair says it cant repair the problem, for the last week it took me a few tries 2 get it on and each day  it would take me more and more times 2 get it 2 stay on, now it wont stay on at all, and it's very annoying, when i cant go anything! it shuts down on safe mode aswell, if it does stay on , its for 30 seconds and then off again, iv tried everything, and read alot of forums, and nothings working, 

can anyone help me please???

Monday, October 24, 2011 1:19 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Sounds like a hardware issue. Please send the machine to repair shop and check on the physicall side.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, October 25, 2011 9:49 AM