Operation Manager 2007 can not approve agents - Event ID: 20070 and 21016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello dear,

I would like to ask you for help with my SCOM 2007.
     I have cluster from two Windows server 2003 Sp2. On every Server 2003 is MS SQL server 2005 sp1 and SCOM 2007 sp1.
     I have problem with "approve" agents get agnent to scom db

On agents I have got this errors:

OpsMgr connectors

Event ID: 20070

The OpsMgr Connector connected to SCOM.test.cz, but the connection was closed immediately after authentication occured. The most likely cause of this error is that the agent is not authorized to communicate with the server, or the server has not received configuration. Check the event log on the server for the presence of 20000 events, indicating that agents which are not approved are attempting to connect.

and

OpsMgr connectors

Event ID: 21016

OpsMgr was unable to set up a communications channel to SCOM.test.cz and there are no failover hosts. Communication will resume when SCOM.test.cz is both available and allows communication from this computer.

:( I checked SPN and I do not have duplicate records, I have record only for OpsMgr_SDK domain user that I have used for SDK and config service.This Account is member local admin group on both nodes of scom cluster.

I do not have certificate authority in my evironment , all firewalls  on servers and agents are turn off and I do not have anothers errors .

Please if you know how fix this problem , please let me know.

Thank you M.S.

• Changed type AMASV Thursday, November 19, 2009 1:46 PM SCOM
    Thursday, November 19, 2009 12:09 PM

Answers