How to recover Live Account RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I had created .live account few years ago and is not able to access it anymore saying that "account does not exist" is there any way I can get those email accounts back as I have other programs registered under those accounts that they are not able to send me. I also realize I can't create live emails anymore is there a way I can get them back as they wont let me confirm information on other emails? Please help thank you.

Thursday, September 5, 2019 9:30 AM

All replies

• Can i get your live mail address to see what exclty happening /...?
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 9:42 AM
  • You can also refer this link

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/en-US/e5a23fb2-0007-4aa3-9ab0-b2664c06b821/outlook-cached-mode-not-updating-folders-from-exchange

Thursday, September 5, 2019 9:45 AM
  • *****@live.com

• Edited by Perry-Pan Friday, September 6, 2019 2:02 AM remove personal information
    Thursday, September 5, 2019 4:55 PM
  • Hi Cyclonexfp,

If you haven't signed in to your account in a long time, it might have been deleted due to inactivity.

You can refer to following articles to see if you can recover your Microsoft account:

ThatMicrosoft account doesn't exist

Recover your Microsoft account

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 6, 2019 2:02 AM
  • Hi Perry, 

Thank you for replying back. It looks like the 2nd link is not working. However I think my account has been deleted is there anyway of retrieving it back. Also if not is there any way I can recreate that email temporary so that they can send a quick email to that account so that I can update the information the other website needs. 

Thank you,

Cyclonexfp

Friday, September 6, 2019 7:05 AM
  • Hi Cyclonexfp,

@live.com accounts are no longer provided by Outlook.com online email service. Currently, we can only sign up @outlook.com account.

You can create a Microsoft account via following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/account

I can understand your feelings that you may want to sign in some websites which bound to this email address. You may contact website support to see if they can help change the email address.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, September 9, 2019 8:44 AM
    Friday, September 6, 2019 7:39 AM
  • Hi Cyclonexfp,

Just check if the information above is helpful to you.

If you have further concern, please feel free to tell us. If the information is helpful, it's recommended to mark it as answer so we can close off this thread.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Perry

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, September 16, 2019 7:55 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, September 16, 2019 7:55 AM
    Tuesday, September 10, 2019 7:45 AM