Custom themes no longer display all folder contents RRS feed

• Question

• When I go into Personalization and click Desktop Background to select different pictures for the theme to draw from, I used to be able to select images from any folder by selecting Pictures Library as my Picture location. However, now only a few of the folders within that library show up, and barely a fraction of the images. I tried selecting the My Pictures folder, but it returned nothing. However, if I choose folder that doesn't have any subfolders, it will display the images.

I want to select images from different folders without having to duplicate the images in a folder specifically for this theme. Any idea why the images are only showing up if the folder selected is lowest in the hierarchy?

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:58 AM

All replies

• Try the suggestions in this thread and see if the issue can be resolved: I can't choose folder for background slide show in Windows 7

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Thursday, October 14, 2010 7:30 AM