none
AIP Client RRS feed

• Question

• Can we use AIP scanner for Linux machine where i have configured file server in it and how can i protect the data which i need to share through network share?
    Thursday, July 4, 2019 8:59 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This IT Professional forum is for questions, feedback, or anything else related to setting up and deploying the RTM release versions of Office 2016, Office 2019, and Office 365 ProPlus.

Your question is mainly related to Azure Information Protection. To help you better resolve the issue, I suggest you post your questions in Azure Information Protection TechCommunity Forum and Microsoft Azure Forum for help. For more information, read Azure Information Protection Documentation.

Please remember to mark my reply as answer. It will benefit all community members who are facing similar issues and help them find the right place to get help quickly. Your contribution is highly appreciated. 

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Friday, July 5, 2019 2:57 AM
  • Hi,

I need your help now. Please remember to mark my reply as answer if your question was answered appropriately. It will benefit all community members who are facing similar issues. Your contribution is highly appreciated. 

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Best Regards,

Herb 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:47 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. 

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 6:43 AM