Hierarchy filter RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way through which i can filter analytics scorecard on hierarchy ?

For instance -

I have a scorecard which has fiscal quarter dimension and i would like to filter on fiscal year.

When i applied filter on fiscal quarter dimension using fiscal year this show me only the data of that year and the drill down is not coming up.

Any pointer will help me to resolve this issue.

Abhi-PPS
    Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:36 AM

All replies

• Hello Abhi-PPS:

Thank you for your post.

This is a quick note to let you know that we are performing research on this issue.

Thanks,

Pengyu Zhao

Thursday, December 1, 2011 9:03 AM
  • Hello Abhi-PPS,

Here are a few resources that I would suggest looking at:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff979273.aspx
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/performancepoint-server/create-a-scorecard-hierarchy-or-change-kpi-position-in-a-hierarchy-HA010250595.aspx

When the drill down option is not available, this usually indicates you are already at the lowest level of detail for that dimension. You can stay at this level of detail or decide to drill down in a different dimension.  Instead of using Fiscal quarter dimension, can you use calendar dimension to get the data you are trying to achieve?

Thanks
    Heidi Tr - MSFT

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, December 2, 2011 7:15 PM
  • Thanks for your response.

My question is -

+Quarter

- Month1 Month2 and so on

I want to create a filter on Year for instance 2012 and 2013 where i can select the year and the filter will apply to quarter and months f or the selected year.

Waiting for your quick response!!

Abhi-PPS
    Wednesday, December 7, 2011 7:46 PM