none
message Windows during audit modus RRS feed

• Question

• When starting a virtual machine with WIndows 7 Pro 64 bit into audit modus (pressing CTRL-SHIFT-F3 when starting Windows) WIndows is showing a message: U are possible the victun of illegal software, u must activate windows is the next screen.

Because i am preparing the installation for imaging capture later when finished but never had this message before when working with 32 bit Windows. The version is off course legal, the productkey MAK is put in during deployment of the image.

I work in audit mode but restarting several times. After restarting i come automatically again in audit modus? I press ctrl-shift-f3 every time after a restart but is this nessesairy?

How can i get rid of the message from WIndows that the versionis illegal, or must i ignore the message?

freddie

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 2:37 PM

All replies

• For the most part probably the best way to go about this is to do a complete build and capture.  After you do the sysprep you aren't really supposed to be back in the OS.  It is designed to capture immediately after.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:52 AM