Guest Meeting Invites showing wrong name RRS feed

• Question

• Need some assistance.  Most of our users show the correct phone number/extension in their Skype for business contact card.  The users that aren't correct all show our main PBX phone number of 5500.  We outpulse our users actual 4 digit extension when calling outbound with exception to some users.  Issue I'm having is when our internal users who aren't outpulsing their 4 digit extension but extension is correct in the Skype contact card, it shows as a random user that has a 5500 extension in Skype when they dial into conference call.  Is there a way to manually overide our main phone number or a solution where it will show their actual name.  I don't think that there is but any info would be much appreciated.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with what our PBX is outpulsing and Skype is doing a query/match to see if the number calling in matches any user with that phone number.

Thanks,

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 5:55 PM

All replies

• Hi jsaunde7,

Did this issue occur to all users?

To troubleshoot this issue, could your give us any snapshots for this issue. If this issue occur to specific user, try to rebuild his SFB profile, or run the following command on working user and affected user to compare its AD attributes: Get-CsUser <SIP address>

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by jim-xu Wednesday, April 5, 2017 9:34 AM
    Thursday, March 30, 2017 10:09 AM