Outlook 2003 & Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• So as most other people are experiencing a variety of issues, mine appears to be a bit different.  I just completed a build of a new PC with windows 7 2 weeks ago, and while my version loads no problem, recieves messages no problem, and can send on 1 of my 2 accounts, the primary account I use is having problems.  This is only a new problem.  When I first loaded Outlook 2003 onto my new machine, both accounts sent, received and synchronized with my smart phone no problem.  Now it only will send from one account, the others only sit in my outbox.

Why do I have messages sitting in my OUTBOX folder on only one account but the other has NO problems? 

Nothing has changed from my previous setup on my old machine, and it was originally working.  

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Saturday, November 20, 2010 6:43 AM

All replies

• Hi,

How about using OWA? Will the primary account still have the same issue?

Since this is an Outlook issue, I recommend you ask question in Office Forum. You may find the similar issue there.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other communities who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

Best Regards,

Miya Yao

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, November 24, 2010 7:54 AM