Starting a SharedView from home RRS feed

• Question

• Good Day,
    I have just found out about your SharedView software, and wish to thank you for it...

My question:
    I would like to be able to start a ShareView session just before leaving work from my office, and when I get home, I would like to log in to the session.  So far so good.  But, what I would like to be able to do is to grab control of my office computer from my home computer without being at my office computer to accept.

Maybe it could be done through a further password or something.

This would give me a great advantage to be able to perfomr certain types of work from home that I cannot do at the present time.

I just know it could be done, please make it happen!

Thank you for your response.
    Friday, April 3, 2009 10:07 PM

Answers

• Hi, after checking the issue, it seems this is a SharedView related issue. As this forum focuses on Windows SteadyState specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to SharedView forum:

http://forums.microsoft.com/sharedviewbeta/default.aspx?siteid=59

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sean Zhu - MSFT
    • Marked as answer by Sean Zhu - Tuesday, April 7, 2009 3:17 AM
    Tuesday, April 7, 2009 3:17 AM