none
u call them app. hangs/i go into socil media-FACEBOOK and trying to read/like the post the NOT RESPONDING comes up and stops whatever i was doing-sometimes after pushing F5/REFRESH it will take a min ortwo then stop again---HELP PLEASE RRS feed

• Question

• i have a problem with app hangs-not responding-facebook mainly-even while playing thier games...aggervating is putting it nicely...LAWRENCE FRY
    Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:37 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Does the issue only occur in IE?

You can try open Facebook in other browser on your computer and see if you experience the similar problem.

If yes, this issue is likely not due to IE. You may contact Facebook for help.

https://www.facebook.com/help/community

If no, please try the following methods.

1.Delete your browser history.

Start IE>Press Alt to show the menu bar>On the Tools menu, click Internet options>Under Browsing history, click Delete>Select all the check boxes, and then click Delete>restart IE.

2.The issue may be caused by some add-ons.

Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Internet Explorer (with no add-ons).

If works, please follow the steps to narrow down which add-on cause the issue.

Start IE>Press Alt to show the menu bar>On the Tools menu, click manage add-ons>under show, click All add-ons>disable half add-ons one time for quick narrow down>restart IE.

3.Try resetting IE.

Start IE>Press Alt to show the menu bar>On the Tools menu, click Internet options>Advance>Reset>restart IE.

Hope this helps,

Ada Liu
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 2:31 AM