WHY MY THREAD WAS DELETED RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Moderators,

Please tell the reason of deleting my thread about the relay server being mentioned as my edge server, in Microsoft Pre Diagnostic tool, when I'm sitting in internal network. If you cant answer, you should leave the thread to other experts instead of directly deleting the thread.

• Edited by WorkingOut Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:57 AM
    Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:56 AM

All replies

• Hi WorkingOut,

I find your thread was deleted by administrator ,reason is spam or advertising. did you mention third-part software or other software that are not related to the Microsoft? I am not Moderator of this forum, so I cannot undelete your thread. If you have encountered any problems, you can explain it in this thread.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, January 25, 2018 6:53 AM
  • Please Ask administrator what exactly did he/she find as a advertisement in my thread. i just mentioned a limitation of Pre-Diagnostic Tool which is tool of Microsoft itself.
    Thursday, January 25, 2018 9:57 AM
  • Hi WorkingOut,

I am so sorry ,I cannot connect to the administrator ,I just could find the reason that link was deleted ,I could not find who deleted this link. When running this tool, what problems did you encounter.

The Lync 2013 Pre-Call Diagnostic Tool can be used in the following scenarios:

1.About to get on an important call? Run a quick test in On Demand mode to make sure it will go smoothly.

2.Run a test in On demand mode to look at your network’s performance over extended periods of time.

3.Diagnose trends with a view of historical test runs

4.Having trouble signing in to Lync? PCD’s Signin flyout can help you figure out where the issue is.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 29, 2018 8:33 AM
  • My real issue is when I'm login onto SFB in my internal environment, relay server mentioned in that tool should show as my Front End but instead it shows Edge. I just need to know why.
    Tuesday, January 30, 2018 4:29 AM
  • Hi WorkingOut,

I use this tool to make a test like the following screenshot,you could see the FQDN is edge server ,please use this tool in the external environment and make a test.

Please check the options like the following screenshot.

Best Regards,
    Leon Lu

Friday, February 2, 2018 10:21 AM