Time intelligence problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I tried to create a Time Intelligence filter, in the Data Source Cube I have defined in Time tab, the Time Dimension as my dimension Date Completed,
    Member in All, Hierarchy level as Month, the reference Date as Today and in Time Member Associations have "Date Completed" as Month

Well, I tried to create the Time Intelligence filter with this formula ( Year.FirstQuarter:Quarter ), but this give me an error:

Time intelligence formula Member 'Year' at 0 to 3 is not configured.

I dont know wath is wrong?
    Any suggestion or idea, Thanks to all
    Friday, May 8, 2009 10:12 PM

Answers

• It doesn't sound like you have properly configured a hierarchy in your time (date) dimension in the Time portion of the data source.  Do you have a hierarchy defined and have you mapped the different levels appropriately in the Time tab of the data source?

Review this posting as a reference - Working with Time Intelligence in PerformancePoint Monitoring
    Dan English's BI Blog
    • Marked as answer by JCJL Monday, May 11, 2009 8:35 PM
    Monday, May 11, 2009 1:46 AM

All replies

• It doesn't sound like you have properly configured a hierarchy in your time (date) dimension in the Time portion of the data source.  Do you have a hierarchy defined and have you mapped the different levels appropriately in the Time tab of the data source?

Review this posting as a reference - Working with Time Intelligence in PerformancePoint Monitoring
    Dan English's BI Blog
    • Marked as answer by JCJL Monday, May 11, 2009 8:35 PM
    Monday, May 11, 2009 1:46 AM
  • Hi Dan, well I will taking look to the url. Thanks!!
    Monday, May 11, 2009 1:10 PM