my msn keeps closing when i log in and it has an error. RRS feed

• Question

• help! i have been trying since yesterday evening to use my msn but everytime i log in the page seems to close because of error and i tried to log in again but is not working and i need to be able to use it, and waiting for the solution to be found as i am getting fustrated about the whole waiting for it to be solved thing....please sort it out as soon as possible thank you. i am waiting to be contacted about this matter and hopefully it will be solved by the time you do contact me
    Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This is a forum of tech admins working to help each other. You need to give us more information on what is happening. Is it MSN messenger you are talking about or is it MSN explorer or are you trying to reach the URL msn.com using internet explorer.

Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:22 PM
  • Hi

With MSN MSG open; Try editing the Options, under the Tools menu, so that you leave MSN Messenger running in the background but don't allow it to start with Windows.

As you describe it, it appears that 'running in the background' is unchecked, as I use it, and MSN MSG is closing when you hit the X.
    Friday, June 13, 2008 10:57 AM
  • my msn has now been closing for the last few days i can log on and few seconds minutes if im lucky i get the message windows messenger has stopped working and is going to close has anyone got any idea why this is happening and what i can do to resolve this as i need to be able to use my msn and it is reallystarting to get annoying now.

Friday, June 27, 2008 8:06 AM
  • I have the same problem windows live messenger keeps closing, booting me off then restarts on its own.  Been doing this for over a week now.  Is there anything I can do to sort it?

Jenn

Sunday, June 29, 2008 11:46 PM
  • i hate my msn messenger iam on for like 1 min then it closes down ihave windows vista home basic there is a thing which is wrong with it but there is a program which fixs it if anyone knows what the site is plzz tell me
    • Proposed as answer by wilsonbalagwis Tuesday, August 24, 2010 3:11 AM
    Saturday, March 27, 2010 8:25 PM