Remote access XP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have a user who uses the laptop to Remote access the office desktop computer via VPN from home. When the user works from home, after the user Remote login to the office desktop, the user feels very very slow to work on her office computer.

Laptop is Windows 7, office desktop is Windows XP SP3.

I have checked her office desktop and laptop. They work fine. Also, I asked the user to use the laptop to Remote access to the office desktop computer in our LAN from our office. It works fine. The user did not feel that it is slow.

Can anybody help to fix the problem? Could it be a problem with the user's network connection at home? 

Thanks a lot 

Thursday, December 8, 2011 6:27 PM

All replies

• Hi

you might want to look into this, im not sure it this will fix your problem.

http://blog.tmcnet.com/.../remote-desktop-slow-problem-solved.asp

Regards
    Imran
    DhruvSoft

Regards, Imran Khan Email: imran@dhruvsoftonline.com, support@dhruvsoft.com Web: www.dhruvsoft.com
    Friday, December 9, 2011 10:27 AM
  • hi,

if it working fine in second condition it means there is a problem with his/her home LAN. may be it is a speed problem or any kind of connectivity issue so first of all look for a network connection that is it working properly or not and speed as well.

thanks

Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:28 PM