new IPOD shuffle and I cant list it as a device. Please Help RRS feed

• Question

• I cant cannot  add my ipod shuffle so Ican down load music.  Please help me!!!!

Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:55 PM

All replies

• i would like to know if you was able to list you i pod shuffle if so could please help me

Sunday, April 20, 2008 5:08 AM
  •  lovelypoet wrote:

I cant cannot  add my ipod shuffle so Ican down load music.  Please help me!!!!

Sunday, May 4, 2008 1:48 AM
  •  

Sunday, May 4, 2008 1:50 AM
  • Ms. Smith:

I also have an Ipod Shuffle and for some reason I now cannot download my music from ITunes to the ipod. No matter what I attempt after syncing with the ipod still no music is listed in the contents of my ipod. I haven't had a problem for a year and now I get an error message refering to F:/ not located.

Did you get your problem resolved and if so what did you do to correct it? I've tried just about every suggestion I can find on Itunes site, and other websites still no success. I'm not sure what even occured to create this problem. Of course you cannot get any live help from Apple.

Thank you so much for any info you may be able to provide.

Sunday, May 18, 2008 4:21 PM
  • I just got mine to work! I hope this helps: My i pod shuffle wouldn't show up in the Windows Media screen either. Go to www.apple.com. Navigate til you find the "download software" for i tunes (it's free). go through the steps to install it. You probably still won't see the device- don't sweat it! When you've done that, close your open files. Since none of my music is purchased through "apple", I had to open my music files and the "i tunes" page and display both. change the box at the bottom of the ''i tunes" page to accept "recently added". Then click on one song at a time from your open music folder, and then click on the "i tunes" bar at the bottom of your computer screen. Do this for each song (I did it 65 times!). If your i pod shuffle is plugged in to your tower, and turned off, (mine was) you should notice small sync arrows circling beside each song you clicked. You should also see a "Synching i pod Do Not Disconnect" label flickering at the top of the "i tunes" page. Wait for the disconnect sign, and then VOILA!!!..............(you should finally be able to listen to your music!)

I hope this helped!

Friday, June 20, 2008 7:41 PM
  •  lovelypoet wrote:

I cant cannot  add my ipod shuffle so Ican down load music.  Please help me!!!!

Monday, July 14, 2008 3:36 PM
  • i have got an ipod nano, im trying to connect it to my computer so i can sync music to my ipod. when i plug my ipod in it says its connected on my ipod screen but my computer cant seem to find it and it days theres not currently anything connected, do ypu have any ideas why its saying this and how i can make my computer show that my ipod is connected? please help!!!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 3:30 PM