2016 Server Manager Refresh Error RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone seen this message?

Error SERVER01 : Role and feature refresh failed with the following error: The request to list features available on the specified server failed.
    Unable to obtain the feature list.
    The object exporter specified was not found. Error: 0x80070776
    8/26/2019 11:07:46 AM

Monday, August 26, 2019 4:08 PM

Answers

• This seems to have resolved itself somehow.   I had installed RDS licensing on the host, and after doing this, the problem started.   After a number of reboots it seems to have cleared the issue.
    Thursday, August 29, 2019 12:56 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I want to confirm with you if problem happens during click Refresh on Server Manager, or, happens when installing specific server roles/features?

Besides, please open Server Manager – All Servers, confirm that if other server status is online. Provide me the detail error if there is any.

Open CMD with admin permission, type “sfc /scannow” to check/repair system files and check the result. 

If problem persists, please check Event Viewer and try to find relate event, such as event with source Service Control Manager.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:45 AM
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang   

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 29, 2019 6:46 AM
  • This seems to have resolved itself somehow.   I had installed RDS licensing on the host, and after doing this, the problem started.   After a number of reboots it seems to have cleared the issue.
    Thursday, August 29, 2019 12:56 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your sharing.

If there is any more questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know. 

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Friday, August 30, 2019 4:03 AM