none
dell computers and best buy squad RRS feed

• General discussion

• i brouo replace the hard ght a dell computer inspision in nov of 2010 and from nov 2010 i had to have it serviced 2 times puchased it from best buy in the store puchase the 1 st time that i took it to have it looked at the screen was blacking out the programs where cashing so in sept of 2012 took it back to store the greek squard told me that they was going to have to send it back to dell to have it serviced and that it would take about 1-2 wks to come back so come 2days pass and they called me and told me that i could come pick my pc up so when i did they told me that they had to replace the hard drv and something elese they did  to it so about a wk and it was doing the same thing so i took it back to them so in the mean time the 1yr warranty is runnig out so they took it back and said they fixed it they told me they replaced the key board because the space bar had come off but that was a lye when i get it back this time the warranty has runned out so about a wk it just completely cashed i couoldnt get tha screen to come on and theire had been put a pass word on it by greek squade and i didnt know it so when it cashed the screen would ask for a pass word that i didnt put on and didnt know the pass word so the screen wouldnt stay on verry long and that was the only screen that i could get up then it would just cut off can any one help me please
    Sunday, July 22, 2012 12:43 PM

All replies

• Iliene;

We are not going to be able to help you with your issues, you need to discuss them with Dell or whereever you had it serviced.

Kurt

Kurt Dillard http://www.kurtdillard.com

Friday, August 10, 2012 7:21 PM