Mobility Radeon 7500 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm testing Windows Vista RC1 on a Compaq n800c notebook.  Ran into some problems with the integrated Mobility Radeon 7500 video card.  When changing the screen saver, several of the screen savers including Aurora generate a BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (0x50) in file ati3duag.dll.  This is the driver installed by Vista - ATI does not have a Vista driver available for download for this model card.  This worked flawlessly for the last year or so with WinXP, so I don't believe the card is defective.  Anyone else run into similar issues?  Any suggestions other than don't change the screen saver?  The BSOD is generated simply by selecting the offending screen saver, not by previewing/testing the screen saver in any other way.
    Monday, September 25, 2006 6:51 PM

Answers

• I successfully installed the Radeon Omega Drivers 3.8.252 (http://www.omegadrivers.net/archive.php) on a ThinkPad R50 with Vista RC2 (5477). Please revert to Standard VGA or install the drivers manually (otherwise BSOD).
    OK, added link to download.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:30 AM

All replies

• Exactly the same problem - Thinkpad T40 w/ATI Radeon Mobility 7500..  It worked fine just after AU installed it, but after a reboot it just BSoD's w/that dll.

Wednesday, October 4, 2006 10:35 PM
  • I have IBM T42, the same ATI card. Vista RC-1 installed some generic driver. I updated the driver using Device Manager and reran "Update my score" in Control Panel->Performance information and tools. This caused BSOD due to problem with ati3duag.dll
    Sunday, October 8, 2006 1:50 AM
  • I successfully installed the Radeon Omega Drivers 3.8.252 (http://www.omegadrivers.net/archive.php) on a ThinkPad R50 with Vista RC2 (5477). Please revert to Standard VGA or install the drivers manually (otherwise BSOD).
    OK, added link to download.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:30 AM
  • Thanks - I didn't know about the Omega drivers.  It took some digging to find v.3.8.252 (3.8.291 is out now), but I found it on softpedia.com.  I didn't try v3.8.291, but on Omega's site it says that you need v3.8.252 for this chipset.
    Thursday, October 12, 2006 12:52 PM
  •  

I guess I'm lucky (to an extent) because the IBM ATI display drivers (XP, comp mode) worked without a hitch for a T41 I configured. However, there is one annoyance.

The  S-video port.

I've plugged in the cable and connected to a crt TV via a scart socket with an S-video port.  Works, but guess what?

After going to the display properties which is limited in functionality, I select the 2 display and 'Ok' it. I see the desktop on the TV screen with the Vista RC1 5600 in the bottom right corner. That's all. I click 'Start', nothing shows other than, yeah you guessed it, my desktop!

Play a movie in Media Player, still nothing on the TV. Except desktop.

Unfortunately, the draw back of the ATI driver install is that there is a known issue with the ATI Control Panel in this software version. RC1 blocks it. Which means I cannot turn the TV 'on'.

Does the Omega driver include a control panel that works under RC1? I'm going to download the driver if it does? I just found out that it doesn't work.

I note that the refresh rate / screen appear to be playing silly buggers at 1024x768. What do I mean? I can drag a dialogue box way past the right of the laptop screen before it appears in the centre of the TV screen. The TV screen only sees the far right of the Vista desktop and the laptop focuses on the centre of the vista desktop! Though I can drag items beyond the left or right side of the laptop screen.

I bring the refresh rate down to 800x600, it's the same. Just bigger features.

I cannot seem to adjust the size of the display on the laptop. I'll hve to change the monitor driver I think.

One other thing, I'm only getting black and white. That i guess can be explained by the absence of a dedicated S-video port on the TV.

Infact, has anyone tried the S-Video option on a crt tv?

Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:53 AM
  • I've had the same problem with the vista supllied drivers.  Now I've installed the Radeon Omega drivers 3.8.252 after reverting to the standard vga drivers and it says it's installed and needs to reboot, but after reboot it still only the standard vga drivers installed.  Is there a trick to installing these drivers?

Using Vista RC1 build 5600

Sunday, October 15, 2006 4:15 PM
  • Hi there,

ive tried several drivers -like omega mentioned below, but i still had a problems with going to sleep, od restarting - BSOD caused by ati2vdag.dll. Only which worked was Omega 2.6.87 based on Catalyst 5.7 i think. But still i have problems with media player or media center and movie maker. Ive downloaded drivers from www.guru3d.com

Do you have any other experience?

Kaspik

Compaq evoN800v

Monday, November 13, 2006 8:11 PM
  • I have a T42 with ATi Radeon 7500 and so far am running successfully using the "ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 (Microsoft Corporation - XDDM)" even though Vista decided it could do no more than Standard VGA.  The mobility driver seemed to come standard in Vista.

I dont know about screen savers but I do get higher resolutions (1280x1024) and dual monitor support (Via docking station)

*The Mobility 9000 is the big brother to the 7500, same chipset, just faster and can come with more RAM.

Hope this helps.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:37 PM
  • Nigel S, how did you install the Radeon 9000 drivers on Vista? I'm trying to figure out how to do so, but to no avail.
    Tuesday, February 6, 2007 12:06 AM
  • I loaded the 9000 driver in safe mode.  It would not let me load them in normal mode.  Try the safe mode... I went from a 1.0 to a 1.9 with the new driver but still will not do 3d games.

Thursday, February 8, 2007 2:33 AM
  • I went to device manager, selected display, update driver software, browse my computer, Let me pick from...., uncheck show compatible, and then browse and find the ati mobility radeon 9000.

It didnt stop me at any point.

N.

Thursday, February 8, 2007 2:57 AM
  • Thank you soooo much. Worked like a charm. the 7500 driver gave me a horizontal split screen. The 9000 works perfectly. I can watch DVDs again. :)
    Sunday, February 11, 2007 5:22 PM
  • I also have a T42 with ATI Radeon 7500 and have been looking for the ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 drivers for Vista everywhere but have not been able to find a download site.

Are the drivers you referenced really the ATI Catalyst drivers for Vista ??  If not, where can I find the 9000 drivers ??

Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:03 PM
  •  JackMoe wrote:

I also have a T42 with ATI Radeon 7500 and have been looking for the ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 drivers for Vista everywhere but have not been able to find a download site.

Are the drivers you referenced really the ATI Catalyst drivers for Vista ??  If not, where can I find the 9000 drivers ??

If you click on search for drivers. Uncheck show compatible, and then browse and find the ati mobility radeon 9000. It's an actual Vista driver.

Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:09 PM
  • I'm sorry...you indicated click on search for drivers....what web site are you referencing ???
    Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:41 PM
  • From the control panel click om Hardware and Sound.

Then click on Device Manager

Click on Display Adaptors

Right click on generic VGA and Click on Update Driver Software

Click on Browse my Computer  for Driver Software

Click on Let me pick a list of device drivers on my computer

Remove the checkmark from Show Compatable Hardware

Find and choose the the ATI 9000 driver and install by hitting next..

Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:49 PM
  • I have done everything that you guys have specified and the display driver works great now, but

My computer keeps giving this blue screen everytime I shut it down.  Its the memory dump and also everytime i restart it, it says windows shut down incorrectly.

Could someone please help me?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:39 PM
  • I'm trying to install Ati Radeon Mobility 9000 drivers, but i can't manually install them cause I can't find i the driver list... Why?
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 12:14 AM
  • My installation of Windows Vista Business simply does not have ATI 9000 driver. I did it all according to your suggestions, but there was no ATI 9000 driver, neither among the "non compatible hardware".

I tried to search it somewhere on the web or on the installation CD but did not find it.

Would be gratefull for any other help or advice.

Sunday, February 18, 2007 5:38 PM
  •  

hey guys, I finally found out how Nigel S made his 7500 work on vista.

Step by step:

Go to display properties

then go to advanced settings

click on properties beside where it says standard VGA adapor

click on update driver

click on "browse my computer for driver software"

and FINALLY***IMPORTANT step...click on "let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"...do NOT search for it in an ati directory that you might have got drivers in.  do NOT use the drivers from the ati website

Use the ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000 (Microsoft Corporation - XDDM) provided by vista...this works...trust me

restart you computer and you're good to go with all the ports working such as the svideo and external vga monitor....

good luck guys...reply on the forum if you're still having trouble...i'll check back in about a week and answer any questions

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:20 AM
  • Dear TIGGASTYLEZ,

as I wrote on 18.02.07: my VISTA Business simply does not offer me ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000 (Microsoft Corporation - XDDM) in the selection window.

I also unchecked "Show compatible hardware. I tried to search in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\atiixpad.inf_e8d83e66. I searched through the installation DVD. But did not find it.

So far I am running on the  ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500 for XP, which is OK unless I try to "Update my score" in Control Panel->Performance information and tools - here it causes BSOD.

Is there any chance to get the ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000 (Microsoft Corporation - XDDM) driver directly from you?

Thanks,

Maros

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:15 AM
  • Hey Maros,

I got six files off of my ati driver that is being used right now...Let me know how you want me to send them to you.  I suggest that you don't post your personal email on this forum.

Myron

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 8:31 AM
  • Myron,

thanks a lot for your effort. Please send the files on the email which is stated in my user profile (without .nospam ).

Thanks a lot! Looking forward for your mail. Will keep you informed ho it works.

Maros

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:59 PM
  • I dont know what to tell you, I have Ultimate and it seems to come pre-installed.

If you want to check again its the 26th driver down, in the ATI technologies list. 

One thing I did do was "try" to install the Vista catalyst drivers but of course they didnt detect my hardware.   *BUT* maybe they installed the 9000 driver? Its one thing that you could try if your havent already.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 2:24 PM
  • I have a Compaq laptop model n620c with the ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 video card.  I installed the ATI Mobility Radeon in Safe Mode.  It is now recognized as ATI Radeon 9000 AND I CAN WATCH DVD AGAIN on my computer running Windows Vista. :-))

Happy Lappy.

Sunday, March 18, 2007 1:58 AM
  • I had an interesting problem with my ATI-ALL-IN-Wonder 9000 card.  ATI3DUAG.DLL was causing my computer to crash each time during shutdown.  Then I downloaded and installed the Yahoo Music Engine Player, and the YME caused my computer to crash every time I started that darn app.  I got pissed and deleted the ATI3DUAG.DLL file from my Windows\System32 directory.  Guess what.  Problem solved.  Wouldn't know that it was missing.

Cheerio mates.
    Monday, April 2, 2007 1:29 AM
  • Wow, that was very effective

IBM T40 - 2373-72U Vista Enterprise.

Unfortunately I still have a total base score of 1.0 but my aero score moved to 1.9 and the included games run very well.
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 4:50 AM
  • Never mind, I must be blind, it is one of the drivers listed...

Monday, May 7, 2007 1:25 PM
  • Never mind, I must be blind, it is one of the drivers listed...

Monday, May 7, 2007 1:26 PM
  • Hello,

I made a link which install ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 Driver for Vista / Longhorn Beta 3. It worked for me but driver does not have Digital Signature but they are from Vista untouched except "ATIIXPAG.INF". Well I have found out how to make it work, just edit the file "ATIIXPAG.INF" and add under "[ATI.Mfg]" "ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500 (Microsoft Corporation - XDDM)" = ati2mtag_M9, xxx
    where "xxx" must be "Hardware IDs" try to use topmost one. Can be found "Device Manager>Display Adapters>(Sub Content i.e., Display Card) Right-Click>Properties>Details>Hardware Ids.

ati_7500_Vista_32bit.zip
    MD5: 4d96e6eca90886b591d8191482020175

If you consider this drivers to be violation of any Copyright then please email me at k1dugar[at]msn.com for removing these links.

• Proposed as answer by k1dugar Monday, April 20, 2009 5:58 PM
    • Edited by k1dugar Thursday, January 7, 2010 1:00 PM
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 2:12 AM
  • THANK YOU!!!

I just installed Vista with a Mobility Radeon 7500 internal graphics card and due to all the help here I was able to get better graphics too!  However, my index is still a 1. 

Luckily, this is just my laptop and I'm not touching my dekstop yet.

Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:18 PM
  • Hi, i have an IBM thinkpad with an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500, but it keeps crashing and coming up with the message " the driver got stuck in an infinite loop" i dont suppose anyone knows howto solve this? I have triedto contact ATI but they have been extremely unhelpful, any help would be much appreciated.
    Wednesday, July 4, 2007 9:51 AM
  • how do u install this driver...i m a bit confused
    Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:30 PM
  • Hello Anonymousdyfi,

This problem exist in old driver of ATI, please update with latest driver from your OEM website i.e., http://www.ibm.com

Friday, July 20, 2007 7:59 PM
  • Thank you very much for the method.  It did work with my VAIO PCG-GRX-580 which has an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500.  I don't have much experience with Video cards --- I don't play PC games.  Yet, it did help with movie display and playing. 

Wednesday, August 8, 2007 10:16 PM
  •  

Great!

I got a T41 with ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500, it works perfectly under Vista with RADEON 9000 driver!

Many thanks!!

Monday, September 3, 2007 11:07 PM
  • Hello k1dugar!!!

The link you posted is down, could you upload the file again please??? Because I have tried all the methods and I can't make my 7500 run under Vista.

Thanks!!!

Sunday, September 30, 2007 6:26 PM
  • Hello,

I have updated the link with new site. anyway old link was not down but maybe you were experiencing some problem. If you face any problem then contact me by mail k1dugar[at]msn.com Smile
    Sunday, October 14, 2007 10:36 AM
  • hello sorry to disturb you but please can i have the six files from the driver file
    thank you
    Monday, February 11, 2008 6:07 PM
  • Has anyone tried it on windows XP?

Monday, February 25, 2008 4:54 AM
  • With the Radeon 9000 installed on Vista, does areo work with that? Or is it still the basic vista?

Thanks Nate
    Sunday, March 2, 2008 2:19 AM
  • Hello K1dugar,

the link is up and running...... but the file it downloads is not correct. It's MD5 doesn't match the one you stated (its 60d600etc.). The Zip file doesn't open.

Please post new link

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:13 PM
  • YES THE ANSWER U ALL BEEN WAITING FOR ABOUT THE MOBILITY RADEON 7500 DRIVER. I JUST RECENTLY HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY MOBILITY RADEON. FOR VISTA YOU WOULD HAVE TO SELECT IN DEVICE MANAGER, RIGHT CLICK YOUR GRAPHICS CARD (STANDARD AGP CARD IT SHOULD SAY) AND CLICK UPDATE. CLICK BROWSE MY COMPUTER, NEXT CLICK LET ME PICK FROM A LIST, THEN UNCHECK THE SHOW COMPATIBLE HARDWARE, THEN ON THE LEFT LIST CLICK ATI TECHNOLOGIES INC. THEN IN THE RIGHT LIST LOOK FOR ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000 (MICROSOFT CORPORATION - XDDM) THEN IF A POP UP COMES UP LIKE A WARNING JUST CLICK YES. This is compatible with the radeon 7500 mobile. Because if it wasent i wouldent of posted this message. Ive tested it and it works with no problems.

TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE A STANDARD GRAPHICS CARD DRIVER INSTALLED IT WONT LET YOU DISPLAY ANY SCREENSAVERS BUT 2 ONLY!! ATI RADEON 7550 ONLY HAS 32MB ITS NOT ENOUGH FOR TO RUN AERO IN VISTA BUT ONLY BASIC STYLE.

BY RYAN SCOGGINS COPYRIGHT STREAMLINE COMPUTERS 2008

Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:05 AM
  •  

I have a T40 as well with Radeon 7500.  Have you been able to find any luck with drivers?
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:19 PM
  •  

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:32 PM
  •  

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 4:11 PM
  •  k1dugar wrote:

Hello,

I made a link which install ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 Driver for Vista / Longhorn Beta 3. It worked for me but driver does not have Digital Signature but they are from Vista untouched except "ATIIXPAG.INF". Well I have found out how to make it work, just edit the file "ATIIXPAG.INF" and add under "[ATI.Mfg]" "ATI MOBILITY RADEON 7500 (Microsoft Corporation - XDDM)" = ati2mtag_M9, xxx
    where "xxx" must be "Hardware IDs" try to use topmost one. Can be found "Device Manager>Display Adapters>(Sub Content i.e., Display Card) Right-Click>Properties>Details>Hardware Ids.

Download

MD5: 43A7B83FBB20FDB7857481AB6704283E

Please remake this driver because it doesn't have OpenGL Hardware acceleration.

Saturday, November 8, 2008 2:22 AM
  • now here is ATI Mobility Driver for vista just download this file from IBM
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-41918
    Extract this file and update your video display driver .
    You will able to support opengl for games and S-Video Port.

Update Driver in vista:
     1- Click Start , Right Click on " computer " , select " properties ".
     2- Click on " Device Manager " at left.
     3- Expand " Display Adaptor " and right click on driver , select " Update Driver Software ".
     4- Click on " Browse my computer for driver software ".
     5- Click on " Let me Pick from a list of device driver om my computer ".
     6- Click on " Have Disk " and locate the extracted folder .

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:38 PM
  • Download The Vista Driver With OpenGl and all acceleration and no bluescreens here: Mobilty Radeon 7500 Vista Driver |

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Go to control panel > system > device manager > rigt click on your current
    display driver (defualt Standard VGA) and click update driver > browse my
    computer for driver software > then browse to the directory and click
    include subfolders it will search and install the driver. This driver
    supports Opengl direct 3D hardware acceleration. It supports aditional
    textures. These drivers are very close to omega drivers quaulity. And there
    is no Blescreens ever.

NOTES:

-Tested on a dell latitude c640
    -The Catlyst Contol Center has been cut out to save space
    -The ATI control panel has been added instead,in the at control panel folder
    -This Driver Was Found on driver scanner 2009
    -Enjoy

©2008 Friday November 28 2008
    Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:52 AM
  • Nigel S and TIGGASTYLEZ help me!!!!
    Many days I spent to find a proper driver when my T42 has a problem after I installed Vista Ultimate. 
    DON'T try any other driver!  ATI or IBM site doesn't help! 

Only their method and steps work great. Now I can watch AVI movie files on TV through my T42.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!^^ 
    Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:39 PM
  • I have fixed the link. :) Sorry for such a delay... Didn't check it for long time.
    • Edited by k1dugar Thursday, January 7, 2010 9:47 AM typo
    Monday, April 20, 2009 6:08 PM
  • k1dugar download, plus the following (close to Hossam's) worked like a charm (there's a warning dialog to accept regarding non-signed drivers) in Windows 7 RC:
    • Right click Computer -> Manage
    • right click vga adapter -> update software driver
    • search driver software on my computer
    • select from a list of drivers in my computer
    • use disk...
    • point to k1dugar's files, they will show as compatible. here's where you get a warning.
    • reboot, and you're done :)
    thanks everyone!
    http://clariusconsulting.net/kzu
    Monday, May 25, 2009 11:18 PM
  • restarting now and i love you if this works :P
    Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:44 PM
  • Thank you much for this driver.  Following your instructions, I was able to get the Radeon 7500 running on Windows 7.  Kudos to you!

arr
    Saturday, October 17, 2009 6:27 AM
  • Aaron:

Which instructions did you follow (poster and date)?  Thanks
    Monday, November 9, 2009 10:50 PM
  • I followed the instructions from  k1dugar - May 10, 2007

I got it to run okay and consistently, but I have noticed that a system wide lock up occasionally.  This lock up occurs in a very specific scenario and only 1 in every 20 runs.  The scenario is as follows:

1) Start up machine
    2) As soon as login, launch Chrome
    3) Visit a site with some intensive UI interaction

With these steps it is possible to get the machine to completely lock up.  I have not had a chance to connect a kernel debugger but this is definitely an issue with the interaction between Chrome and the video driver.  I have not observed this in any IE runs nor if I let the system completely come up and wait about 5 min before launching Chrome.  This has only been observed when doing the above scenario immediately upon system start up and login.

Other than that the driver works.  I have played Diablo 2 also with no issues.

UPDATE: I have been able to circumvent the lock up issue by turning off all hardware acceleration.  I have no issues currently.

Friday, November 27, 2009 8:09 PM
  • All Right!!!  I have been looking all over the web for a while now, trying to get this to work, and following k1dugar's instructions worked perfectly.  Here is what I have:

Itronix GoBook 3 (ruggedized military spec laptop)

Pentium M 1.8 GHz

1 GB RAM

ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 64MB dedicated RAM  (yes, even though the drivers say 7500, they work great for the 9000)

Windows 7 32-bit

I am now able to run games requiring 3D acceleration and such (obviously not aero, but I can live without it).  Guild Wars runs like a champ!  I hope this information helps all the others like me trying to get this combination of hardware to work.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:46 AM
  • Does k1dugar instructions works for Windows 7.

I can not install ATI Mobility radeon 7500 drivers on a Thinkpad R51 with Windows 7.

Saturday, April 3, 2010 3:54 PM
  • Try this... manual install.

Update Driver in 7:
     1- Click Start , Right Click on " computer " , select " properties ".
     2- Click on " Device Manager " at left.
     3- Expand " Display Adaptor " and right click on driver , select " Update Driver Software ".
     4- Click on " Browse my computer for driver software ".
     5- Click on " Let me Pick from a list of device driver om my computer ".
     6- Click on " Have Disk " and locate the extracted folder .

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 5:41 PM
  • I installed ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 drivers on a Thinkpad R50 with Windows 7 Home Prem 32 bit. Works without problems. Don't expect wonders with only 32MB of video memory.

I used the following driver from Guru3D:

http://downloads.guru3d.com/DNA-ATi-4.5.6.1-32x-download-1329.html

Start with Standard VGA video drivers.

Extract the exe file and set compatability to XP Sp2

Install - Reboot - Enjoy!

• Proposed as answer by Dierbaar Saturday, May 29, 2010 5:58 AM
    Saturday, May 29, 2010 5:58 AM
  • Thinkpad T42

ATI Mobilty Radeon 7500

Win 7

could not increase screen on youtube to full screen

found this solution

download and extract driver from this site

reboot to safemode

nagivate to Device Manager >> Display adapters

right click on your vid card

update driver software

browse computer

let me pick my own driver...

click on vid card and have disk

Browse to C:\DRIVERS\WIN\DISPLAY\Driver\2KXP_INF

use CX_43154

restart and enjoy

any questions refer to forum this is what worked for me!

• Proposed as answer by Twons Thursday, September 20, 2012 1:36 AM
    Monday, June 21, 2010 6:36 PM
  • I have the drivers running fine......My question is do any of these solutions give a Control panel in which I can control GAMMA Brightness and Contrast....etc?  If I can not get the CCC to run, is there a different program that will do the same?

Thanks

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:32 PM
  • The steps documented by Red Coon worked *excellent* on my T42 running Windows 7 with the Radeon 7500.

Like everybody else, I'm just trying to breath some additional life into a pretty decent laptop. My goal was to just obtain the dual screen functionality that wasn't provided by the Microsoft Standard VGA driver and darned if this fix didn't do it smoothly with zero issues. The new driver did nothing to budge the Windows Experience Index off 1.0 but I don't care much about that.

I can now comfortably and happily say Win7 is the last OS this laptop will ever have loaded, and I just hope its a very long tenure.

• Edited by Twons Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:12 AM
    Thursday, September 20, 2012 2:11 AM