Drill To detail shows in proclarity shows less number of columns RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

In my company we are using proclarity 6.3 with SSAS 2005 cubes. Everything looked ok with few issues.

1.      Total columns do not populate for some queries.

2.      The drill to detail does not have all the detailed information.

3.      The drill to detail column headers have changed.

4.      The time calendar does not always appear in the rows, columns or background as it did before. 

I I      I could resolve the grand totals issue but when i fix that by changing the MDX the time dimension dissappears.

B      But the important issue is that the number of column which is being pulled when drill to detail is selected differs from the proclarity report which is using 2000 cubes.

So    i figured out that 2000 cubes proclarity pulls all the columns in the fact table while the 2005 cubes proclarity is pulling on the  columns which is joined to the dimension table. Also the header pulls the entire name along with the measure name and  dimension name.

A     Any help  would be really appreciated.

T     Thanks and regards

Vj

Vj

Monday, September 28, 2009 6:58 PM

All replies

•       Hi guys,

I figured that the columns which are missing are degerate dimensions, if i add them as measures, then i am able to see them in the
    drill to detail but i am unable to add a few due to data type issue.

its saying its of type system.string and i am unable to process the cubes.

Please help me if you have any other approach.

I even tried creating the fact table as a dimension and create a drill through, but its affecting the performance drastically.
    Thanks
    Vj
    Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:40 PM