none
I am not able to download windows insider ISO build Message Code 715-123130 #WORST_ERROR RRS feed

• Question

•  I have attempted to download various Windows Insider Previews, such as Windows Insider Preview ISOs, Windows 10 IoT Insider, and Windows Admin Center Preview for Servers, from the Windows Insider Preview Downloads page.  I am registered with the Windows Insider program, yet, every time I attempt to download from the site, I am presented with Error:  We encountered a problem with your request.  Please visit MICROSOFT SUPPORT CONTACT US PAGE for assistance.  Refer to Message Code 715-123130.

ERROR

We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit MICROSOFT SUPPORT CONTACT US PAGE for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID 44dfc71d-40d9-4695-80ae-2b2cf5ae0a61.

Whether using Edge, IE11. I obtain the same result across multiple devices.

I attempted to contact Microsoft Support as indicated, but they were of little assistance.  The typical response from MS Support is that you are using an Insider Preview version, and that is prone to errors.  I am attempting to download Windows Insider Preview from a device running Insider Preview.  I run the Insider Previews on my main PC.

Searching the web, other users have run into this same issue and presented with the same frustration when contacting Microsoft Support.  A few users have determined that their IP is blocked from the Windows Insider download server. 

So the question is, how do I get Microsoft to unblock my IP address from the Windows Insider download server?  I am not doing anything nefarious.  I enjoy testing the new builds and providing feedback.

Thanks!
    Surazz

• Edited by Surazz A Saturday, October 12, 2019 8:32 AM
    Saturday, October 12, 2019 6:34 AM