none
Greyed out Enable Advanced Print Features option in advanced printing tab RRS feed

• Question

• I just recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now my printer is not allowing me to "enable advanced printing features" in the printer properties under the advanced tab.  The box is checked however it is grey'd out and not even an option for selecting  and deselecting.  Neither Dell nor HP support had any idea how to correct this issue.  Can someone please help me with this issue?
    Friday, July 1, 2016 5:14 PM

All replies

• As per your description I would like to suggest you to follow the simple steps to “enable advanced printing feature”.

Proceed with right click on Printer Properties >> Go the General Tab >> Click Change Properties.
    Now the printer properties box will close and it will reopen with administrator privileges.
    Click on advanced tab and you will see enable advance printing feature is shown in black color, it seems you are able to make changes.
    Friday, July 1, 2016 8:05 PM
  • And what if I dont have that "Change Properties" option ? because im allready administrator on my machine? What now? Anyone? Pleaseeeee ;)
    Tuesday, September 26, 2017 12:35 PM
  • Has anyone figured out a solution to this?
    Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:24 PM
  • Yes, just spent an hour trying to figure it out on my laptop. All I wanted to do was a nozzle check and head cleaner on the printer. In the end I worked out I had a different driver installed. I went to the epson support page and downloaded the utilities and combo package. greyed out "enable active printer porerties" now active. hope this helps

Sunday, October 15, 2017 6:27 PM