TechNet Evaluation Center Won't Allow Download RRS feed

• Question

• I go to the TechNet Evaluation center at the following link.  

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-technical-preview

I create an account and login  (side note, that was a surprisingly huge ordeal.  I had to verify my account 4 times because each time I'd click the verification link I'd get an error about the system being down and to try again later, but then when I'd click the link again it would tell me the link was expired, so I'd have to regenerate a verification email.  It was asinine, so I chased my tail around for 15 minutes just trying to verify the stupid account).  Anyway, so I login.  Underneath the download bar (that green bar) it still prompts me to "sign in" even though I'm already signed in.  In top right corner is my profile icon... it shows me being logged in.  So I've tried with Chrome and IE, no luck.  What's the deal?  Another side note, why does MSFT account/login seem to be such a POS?  This is a consistent problem I've experienced for a long time.  Lots of issues logging in to download things I bought, to access things like Office 365.  MSFT account/login is always drama.  Now I can't do something so simple as access a darn ISO file for download.  

Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Andrew,

I have tested,just as same as you.It seems the MSDN and TechNet evaluation sites,even the forums have had issues for the last few days also. Please try again later.

Thursday, May 26, 2016 1:39 AM