Office Sharepoint Server 2007 Training Install RRS feed

• Question

• Upto Configuring Database Access in the installation guide.

It shows this image:

<Cant post one image because it flags the post as "Body must be 4 to 60000 characters long", this is the worst web form I've ever seen>

Problem is everything has successfully installed upto here, but in my SQL those logins do not exist. According to this guide (On the Microsoft Sharepoint 2007 Training download page) they should be there. The Sharepoint training setup creates the Database fine, and the "Create Permissions" box is checked. But it just doesn't do it.

I'm not even halfway through this guide, and this has taken almost a week to get to this point. I've had numerous posts along the way in these forums ignored... I just want this to work, I don't get it... This is training for Sharepoint, but to install the Training you have to be a Sharepoint and SQL expert... It doesn't make sense. I feel like I could throw up I'm that frustrated. I'm doing exactly what this "guide" says, but every second step is just wrong or misleading or doesn't give the correct information.

Would be great to get some support from MS with this, I need this installed and running by Thursday. It's not Tuesday night and I've got literally 1 step completed in the last 36 hours.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 11:49 AM

All replies

• Heres the image... Hopefully

As said after running the setup within the application management in Sharepoint and it saying it's successful I have none of those STK\ entries in the SQL instance that holds the database the setup created.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011 11:52 AM