How to recover the unsynchronized emails and email forlder with exchange server RRS feed

• Question

• Hey everyone,

Today my outlook created a pop up message that I have two choices, either work offline with my unsynchronize email account to retain all the message or click ok and then all the messages will be deleted. I clicked ok and all my emails and folder from my old exchange serve email were deleted. is there any chance to retrieve them back with a mac? 

Any help will be appreciated?

Here is the message:

"Unsynchronized items in (My-Domain) will be deleted. Do you want to continue? You have changed the mailbox used by (My-Domain - witheld). If you accept the changes you will lose any items not yet synchronized. To prevent the loss of items click Work Offline, correct these settings, and then go online to synchronize with the mail server."

• Edited by Daniel.Lun Monday, April 22, 2019 10:00 PM
    • Moved by Steve Fan Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:13 AM move to dedicated Outlook forum
    Monday, April 22, 2019 9:45 PM

All replies

• Hi Daniel,

You may first log onto the webmail interface of your Exchange account and then check whether your emails and folders are really lost. If the emails and folders are indeed lost, I'm afraid you may have lost them if you don't have any backup copy.

You may contact your Exchange admin and see whether they have a backup copy of your mailbox.

If you have a backup copy with Mac time machine, you can also restore your emails and folders from it.

Regards,
    Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Thursday, April 25, 2019 1:29 AM
    Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:12 AM
  • Just wanted to say hi and check if there is anything that we can do for you on this problem. If so, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will be happy to help.

Best regards,
    Steve Fan 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 25, 2019 1:29 AM