Printing Dashboards RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a specific question on Performance Point and printing of a dashboard within SharePoint.

At the moment if you use IE it doesn’t look any good unless the dashboard is a very small size.

And if you use reporting services you can’t get the same look and feel easily….

plus you don’t get all the sharepoint web-parts for other things….ie a comments list. sharepoint lists etc.

Has anyone got any ideas on this…???

see ya

Mike

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 11:23 PM

Answers

All replies

• Unfortunately at this time, those are the only printing options that we have.

Sorry,

Alyson

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 12:46 PM
  •  

If you are doing a lot of printing, this isn't the best solution, but when I need to print a graph, I export to PowerPoint and then print from there, or copy and paste the image from their into a word document. 

Cheers,
    John

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 7:37 PM
  • Hi,

The users have said this is tedious todo and not practical, especially when they have a lot of dashboards.

PLUS You can't do that for all published items.

Does anyone else have any other suggestions...??

see ya

Mike

Monday, August 18, 2008 12:58 PM
  • Sumamike, I am thinking you can archive the dashboard completely onto a single Excel orPowerpoint and print it from there.

Not sure if it works. You could refer to this link for archiving purpose

http://blogs.msdn.com/performancepoint/archive/2007/11/08/using-pps-m-a-reports-to-create-an-excel-powerpoint-report-deck.aspx

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 4:13 PM