not working RRS feed

• Question

• i run  windows 7 premium x64 every time i try 2 open documents explorer crashes and restarts also my wirelss keeps switching itself of not sure if thats related
    Friday, August 10, 2012 6:17 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Regarding the first issue, based on my research, please try the following:

1. Please check if the issue will occur in Safe Mode.

2. If the issue does not occur in Safe Mode, please use ShellExView to disable related extensions of Windows Explorer in Normal Mode:

1) Please download ShellExView for x64-bit system.

Note: The third-party product discussed here is manufactured by a company that is independent of Microsoft. We make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding this product's performance or reliability.

2) Extract the download file and double-click the "shexview.exe" file. It will scan the registry for all the shell extensions.

3) Select all the non-Microsoft extensions in pink by press "Ctrl" in the keyboard.

4) Click the "Disable Selected Items" on the toolbar and click Yes.

5) Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

3. If the issue still occurs in Safe Mode and if the issue did not occur previous, please try to perform a system restore and see how it works. However, if you do not have a restore point, I’m afraid that you may have to perform an In-place Upgrade.

Regarding the second issue, would you please let us more details. What do you mean that it keeps switching.

Hope this helps.

Jeremy Wu

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Friday, August 17, 2012 10:09 AM
    Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:40 AM