Unable to remove outlook category RRS feed

• Question

• The category called "sales central" is automatically created in outook and sticking in all appointments on outlook calendar . Pleasehelp me to remove the categories . I cannot able to remove it completey from my outlook , It reappears after couple of days

Outlook version - 2007

Thanks, Pushparaj

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 10:58 PM

All replies

• Hello,

What type of email account are you using? If you are using Exchange account, please make sure cache mode is turned off when trying to remove the category.

In addition, do you have any shared calendar/mailbox opened in your Outlook? Does this issue continue if we try to temporarily remove these shared calendars/mailboxes?

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Steve Fan Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:41 AM typo
    Thursday, February 16, 2017 6:00 AM
  • Removing from online mode, did not work.

Thanks, Pushparaj

Saturday, February 18, 2017 12:32 AM
  • Thank you for the update. Have you checked if you have any Outlook rule set to assign the "sales central" category to your emails?

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Steve Fan Monday, February 27, 2017 9:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by pugazvictor Friday, April 20, 2018 4:49 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by pugazvictor Friday, April 20, 2018 4:49 AM
    Tuesday, February 21, 2017 2:06 AM
  • Back end application called Sales Central talking to Exchange and creating meetings and its also The category called "sales central" . thanks for your support. 

Thanks, Pushparaj

Friday, April 20, 2018 4:51 AM