Response group members are not updated RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Has anybody find a valid solution to the problem when people:
     - gets married and change their names
     - your company have role based email addresses, so the SIP addresses might change
     - people are leaving your company

All of these actions corrupts the response group's agent group table because there are no automatic update process to notify above actions.

I made small PS one liner:

get-csrgsagentgroup | % {write-host $_.Name -ForegroundColor Cyan; $null = (Get-CsRgsAgentGroup -identity $_.identity).AgentsByUri | % {$null = Get-CsUser -identity $_.OriginalString -ErrorVariable err0 -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue ; if ($err0.Count -ne 0){write-host $_.OriginalStringtring -ForegroundColor Red}else{write-host $_.OriginalString -ForegroundColor Green}}}

Which basically go through all your agents in RGS's agent group and verify if the agent exists in the Lync. The one which are not problematic are reported as green and failed are red. If you like to get only problematic users listed by removing the the red code section.

But anybody else have any other methods to keep them updated?

Petri

Thursday, February 7, 2013 1:42 PM

Answers

• I am afraid there is no solution in Lync natively.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Petri X Monday, February 11, 2013 7:42 AM
    Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:55 AM

All replies

• I am afraid there is no solution in Lync natively.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Marked as answer by Petri X Monday, February 11, 2013 7:42 AM
    Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:55 AM
  • Lisa,

Thank you for your answer. Lets hope that Lync 201x brings that for us.

I had about 350 agents in production with in 3 months period. And we had one user which was out of sync. Let see how it is after one year.. :(

Petri

Monday, February 11, 2013 7:42 AM