Feedback: The app renders text off the screen when larger font is selected in IOS RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to use the app on my iPhone 6s but I am visually impaired so I have the larger font selected for use on my phone. The authenticator app renders the text so large that some of it is off the screen to the right and cannot be seen or accessed by swiping, turning the phone horizontally, etc.

I have also added two accounts and there is no Enable Phone Sign-In option, only Copy Code.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:09 PM

All replies

• Hi Chris,

Sorry to give you bad experiences.

You could give your feedback to this link, all of the feedback you share in this link will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c0c10232-3093-4cf9-9ecc-c131c7643eaa/give-us-your-feedback?forum=MicrosoftAuthenticatorApp

“I have also added two accounts and there is no Enable Phone Sign-In option, only Copy Code.

Newly added personal Microsoft account are automatically enabled. We can check it from the sign page, if phone sign-in enabled, we will find the link “Use the Microsoft Authenticator app instead”.

If we can’t find this link, to enable this feature, maybe we can remove this account from Authenticator App and re-add it.

Best regards,

Jason

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 21, 2017 8:45 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Jason Ye

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 7:57 AM
  • I have the same problem with codes running off the screen of authenticator.  I do not see the answer for this problem above.  I would like to report that even after reducing my font size, the authenticator continues to show large text, and the codes continue to run off the screen.  The font in the authenticator menu is reduced in size,but the font listing the accounts and codes did not reduce n size.
    Tuesday, May 16, 2017 12:58 AM
  • I killed the app and restarted it.  The font on the accounts screen correctly adjusted to the changes I made to the system font size.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 1:02 AM